June Funny Friday!
Today's post is June's Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month's picture. I like to ask my kiddos to give me their captions as well. Links to the other bloggers' posts are below, click on them and see what they've come up with! I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend!
Here's todays picture. It was submitted by ME!
1. Even the Statue of Liberty gets a lunch break!
2. "So dude, can I get your number?"
3. It's like going to the prom and seeing someone wearing the same dress as you......
4. "You lost your torch?! I've gotta write you up for this."
5. "Baby please don't sign those divorce papers! I don't even know a chick named Venus de Milo!"
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile!
Every change you make is automatically saved in Drive.
Anyone with the link
|Anyone who has the link can access. No sign-in required.|