1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? I was born in Mass, in the same hospital as all of my kiddos.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? Not my first name, my mom chose it and my dad chose the spelling. My middle name tho is the same as my mom's, and my sister and all of my girls have it also.
3.IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE? I have 9. Yes, the number that comes after 8. Not a typo. 7 that I birthed and 2 step-sons. 3 girls 6 boys all together. Us ladies are outnumbered.
4. HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE? 1 dog, an american bulldog/boxer mix named Lily that we got from a rescue in Mississippi. Although with the smell coming out of the 14 year old's room, he may be hiding more pets in there that I just can't see through the rubble.
5. YOUR WORST INJURY? I guess putting my hand through a glass door when I was in 5th grade, resulting in 13 stitches.
6. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Getting pregnant, apparently.
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BAKE? Anything containing chocolate. I have a fabulous chocolate bar recipe with sweetened condensed milk, choc chips and a fudge cake mix. Mmmm
8. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? McDonald's McGriddles
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell To The No. Heights are stupid.
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Not sure how to put it, their countenance, maybe? Like if they look friendly, pissy, bitchy, shy...
11. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Just the other day, reading about someone who lost a baby :(
12. ANY CURRENT WORRIES? It would be quicker to list the things I don't worry about. I'm a big time worry-wart, I hate it, but I am. Money is a big one.
13. NAME 3 DRINKS THAT YOU DRINK REGULARLY: Coffee, Diet Coke, and wine (preferably pinot noir). What, you were expecting water, juice, and some other healthy crap? No.
14. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? How to choose only one?? "The Help" and "The Memory Keeper's Daughter", "The Nanny Diaries" were great too.
15. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PIRATE? Since I get sea sick, that'd have to be a Negativo.
16. FAVORITE SMELLS? Baby, vanilla, fresh roses
17. WHY DO YOU BLOG? To connect with others and be part of a "community" now that I'm a SAHM again. To purge my brain of the nonsense rattling around in there.
18. WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL? "Another One Bites the Dust"?? I kid. 'The Saving One' by Starfield.
19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Low self esteem and stupid stupid depression.
20. FAVORITE HOBBY? I'm actually turning into a geneology freak. Love me some Ancestry.com. I'm a big reader too.
21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND? Someone I can 100% be myself with. I find this very difficult, and seem to adapt to whoever I'm around, so someone I can just be totally me with is the bomb diggity.
22. NAME SOMETHING YOU'VE DONE THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D DO: Get divorced :/
23. FAVORITE FUN THINGS TO DO? Love the beach/lake, and shopping is awesome providing you actually have money.
24. ANY PET PEEVES? Oh goodness, do I. Just a few: when I let drivers pull out in front of me or let pedestrians cross in front of my car and they don't acknowledge it with the customary wave; items being "on sale" but they're only marked down by 30 cents; being poked to get my attention.
25. WHAT'S THE LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH? My 11 year old, he asked if my nephew was a different religion "like British" :)
And now, to tag: Gotta pick Sorry kid, your mom doesn't play well with others, cuz with 5 kids and being pregnant with number 6, I'm sure she has nothing better to do.
And Diapers.....or Wine? who also has 5 kids AND homeschools like a Beast.
Also gonna tag Chantal from Adventures In Hickey Land because she's pretty fricken awesome.
If you ladies are game, can't wait to see your posts :) :)